In This Article
We’ve created a few coloring pages based on verses from Psalms. If you download the free printable coloring pages, please let us know! Share a link of your finished art in the comments or send us an email with your work to email@example.com. We’d love to show your creation to other readers here on this post!
Who wrote the book of Psalms
The book of Psalms is one of only two books in the Old Testament that has many authors (the book of Proverbs is the other). Psalms are a collection of lyrical poems.
Some of the psalms list their author in the title or the first line. David composed 73 psalms. Moses wrote Psalm 90. Korah wrote 10 and Asaph wrote a dozen psalms.
Tehillim was the original name for the book of Psalms. Tehillim translates to “praise songs” in Hebrew. The Greek word Psalmoi is the derivative of the English title Psalms. Psalmoi traslates to “songs of praise”.
Free coloring pages from Psalms
To download the free Psalms coloring pages, visit our Printable Resource Library. If you have any questions, or if you’d like to share your colored printables, please let us know in the comments below!
- Set of 24 premium colored pencils for fine detail drawing, sketching, shading, and layering
- Artist-quality lead for soft and smooth application in a variety of rich, saturated pigments
- Pre-sharpened to save time; easy to resharpen as needed
- Thick cores resist breakage and provide longer-lasting use
- Includes a tin storage case with a detachable lid and a built-in tray to keep the pencils organized and protected