In This Article
Whether you’re a craft fanatic, looking for more ways to get creative, or you’re looking to add some extra products to your business, a printer for stickers is a great investment.
Perhaps you don’t fit into any of these categories, and maybe you’re using them for home use. Stickers are a great and fun way of using educational charts, and they’re very popular with children. You can even use stickers to promote a cause dear to your heart.
Which are the Best Printers for Stickers?
It goes without saying, but a sticker printer (along with making stickers with a Cricut machine) is used to make great quality stickers, quickly. It’s cost-effective and allows you to be creative with your designs. By getting a sticker printer, you can ensure that your designs will translate perfectly and that they won’t take ages to print.
If you’ve been looking for a printer for sticker making, then you’ll know it can be challenging. With many printers, which one is the best for you?
Whatever the reason you’re in the market for a sticker printer, we’ve researched the very best printers for sticker making. We have a wide range, depending on your budget and your use.
We’ve analyzed all the features and specifications, so you don’t have to spend hours searching the internet. So with that said, let’s check out the best printers for stickers!
This HP OfficeJet is a wireless printer, which is perfect for crafty people, as you don’t have to deal with endless wires.
This printer is fast working, so you won’t be sitting around waiting. The ink also dries pretty quickly, meaning there’s less overall waiting time. You can also use various types of paper for this printer, which gives you greater options.
As it’s an entry-level printer, it’s great for beginners and amateurs. If you’re a professional, then you may want to look at some of our other options.
You can rest assured that the HP OfficeJet will produce vibrant colors with clean lines. This means you’ll be getting the best quality, professional-looking stickers.
- You’ll produce professional-quality stickers.
- Multiuse – you can also use the printer to scan and copy.
- Versatile – you can print in color, as well as black and white.
- Occasionally, the printer will disconnect from WiFi. Easy fixable, but an annoying inconvenience.
- Replaces the HP ENVY 4520, HP ENVY 5055 comes with Bluetooth, Smart, improved Wi-Fi connectivity, faster print speeds and more
- Step up and create projects at home – Print, scan, and copy borderless, high-quality photos and documents with crisp, sharp text using this versatile all-in-1 printer
- Ink delivered to your home: Get your first 2 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set up; plans starting at 0.99 dollar per month after the trial period, shipping and recycling included
- Our most powerful printing app ever: the HP Smart app allows you to easily set up your wireless printer, scan documents with your camera, and print from social media or the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Stay connected, no matter what: Whether connecting to your network or your mobile device, reliable Dual Band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, Smart deliver a stable connection for steady performance
The HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-In-One Printer for Stickers is a fantastic option. While this printer is generally retail on the budget-friendly side, the quality of the printer is insane. It produces professional-quality stickers, in no time at all.
This is important, as you’re investing in your own time. If you go with a slow printer, you’ll be sat waiting around.
Moreover, the ink is of great quality, which produces vibrant colors on the stickers. You can also scan, fax, and copy on this printer, making it multi usable. You can also use the printer wirelessly.
It has a touchscreen display, which makes for easy access. It’s also great for those who don’t get along with traditional printers, as it’s simpler to use.
Furthermore, it’s pretty simple to learn how to use this printer, so you’re not going to spend days searching the web for advice. See how Kimbo at A Girl and a Glue Gun uses a previous model of this printer (HP OfficeJet 3755) to print and cut stickers.
- Multiuse – you can use it to print stickers, fax, scan, and copy.
- Easy use – touchscreen makes using the printer easier.
- Quality – produces professional stickers
- Modern – touchscreen features may not be good for those who prefer traditional models.
- Replaces the HP OfficeJet 4650, HP OfficeJet 5255 comes with Bluetooth Smart, improved Wi-Fi connectivity, faster print speeds and more
- Accomplish everything in your home office – This all in one wireless printer adapts to everything your work day requires: print, scan, copy and fax efficiently with a 35-page auto-document feeder, automatic two-sided printing and touchscreen
- Ink delivered to your home: get your first 2 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set up; plans starting at Dollar 2.99 per month after the trial period, shipping and recycling included
- The power of your printer in the palm of your hand – The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up your wireless printer, scan documents with your camera, and print from social media or the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- A new level of wireless connectivity you can count on – Get a stable, reliable wireless connection with dual band Wi-Fi, and go from box to set-up fast with Bluetooth Smart
The Epson All-In-One Wireless Color Printer is the printer to buy if you need to produce numerous stickers. This printer is ideal for business owners, as it works efficiently. In fact, it can handle 150-sheets of paper at a single time, a huge amount.
It’s also a laser printer, producing great quality stickers. While that might seem daunting, it’s incredibly easy to use. It’s a wireless printer, meaning it can connect to your Wi-Fi.
Like most printers, you can print in both colors, and black and white. It also works as a copier and a scanner. The ink is said to last a long time, which saves you a lot of money, and is more environmentally friendly.
- Prints numerous stickers – great for business owners
- Multiuse – copier and a scanner.
- Connects wirelessly to the Wi-Fi.
- Slow – prints a vast amount, but works at a slower speed.
- Not compatible with vinyl paper – causes melting.
- Epson strongly recommends the use of Genuine Epson inks for a quality printing experience. Non Epson inks and inks not formulated for your specific printer may cause damage that is not covered by the Epson warranty.
- Cartridge-free printing — Comes with upto 2 years of ink in the box (1)
- Includes enough ink to print upto 6,500 pages black/5,200 color (2) — Equivalent to about 30 ink cartridge sets (3)
- Save upto 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles (4) — plus easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks. Operating Systems - Windows 10, 8, 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Mac OS X 10.6 – Mac OS 10.12.x10
- Easy wireless — Easily print from iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and smartphones (5); Includes Wi-Fi Direct (6)
The great thing about this computer is that it’s small. This means if you don’t have much space, it can fit in neatly, and you won’t have to move too much around. It’s ideal for those who have small homes, and students.
While it’s small, it’s still certainly for professional use. The quality of the stickers is excellent, producing vibrant colors. This means whether you’re into your crafts, or you’re using them for a business, it’ll be suitable for you.
The Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-In-One Color Inkjet prints in both black and white, and color.
- Compact printer – small, doesn’t take up much room.
- Quality stickers – good for personal, and professional use.
- As a wireless printer, sometimes the printer will disconnect from the Wi-Fi.
- Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Multifunction Printer
- Hybrid Ink System
- Full HD Movie Print
- IN THE BOX: FINE Cartridges (Black and Color), Power Cord
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Multifunction Printer, High Speed 6-foot USB Printer Cable Corel PaintShop Pro X9 Digital Download
A good perk about this printer is that it is compatible with both Windows and Mac. It produces good-quality stickers, which means the color will remain vibrant.
If you’re looking for a printer with good speed, this could be for you. You can print up to two black and white pages a minute. Compared to some of our other models, this is super speedy.
You can also print from the Google Cloud, which is great for professional users. It also works as a copier, and a scanner, perfect for multiuse.
- Multiuse – works a printer, copier, and scanner.
- Good quality – perfect for professional, and personal use.
- Speedy printing – fast and efficient sticker making.
- The ink is not long-lasting, compared to other printers on our list.
- Inspire your creativity with prints that will impress. From stunning photographs to detailed documents, put the 6-color individual ink system to work and never compromise on speed or quality.
- Enjoy the simplicity of connecting your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease. Print hassle free - whether from the cloud, through Bluetooth, from social media or even on the go.
- The PIXMA TS9120 Wireless printer is the all-in-one that fits perfectly anywhere in the home, and looks great with any decor thanks to its two-tone design and multiple color options.
- With intuitive features like the 5.0" LCD touchscreen and enhanced user interface, Bluetooth printing, & document removal reminder, it's clear to see why the PIXMA TS9120 makes printing a breeze.
- The PIXMA TS9120 is always ready to print with its AUTO EXPANDABLE OUTPUT TRAY.Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
This nifty printer is compatible with various computers, from Mac to Windows. You can even connect it to your mobile phone, making printing easier than ever.
This is another one of our faster printers. The Brother Inkjet Sticker Printer has a printing speed of 10 ppm. This means that you can print out a lot of stickers in no time at all.
It’s easy to connect this printer, as it’s wireless. It just connects to your Wi-Fi. You can print in both black and white, as well as color. The quality is very good, and no smudging occurs.
- Fast printing – print stickers in no time at all.
- Wireless printer – connects to Wi-Fi.
- No smudging – good quality stickers.
- Not ideal for thick paper times. Can cause jamming.
- Upon activation, the Amazon Dash Replenishment service measures the ink level and automatically orders ink from Amazon when low. This ensures that you never run out again.
- Print from your smartphone or tablet using AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan and NFC "touch to connect".
- Automatic document feeder system and duplex (two-sided) printing, Faxing Capability: B/W & Color Faxing
- Capture and convert documents directly using Brother Cloud Apps, Large 2.7" TouchScreen display to easily navigate onscreen menus
- 2 year limited warranty and free phone support for the life of the product
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Wireless Color Printer is one of the best on our list. It produces high-quality stickers, which are insanely vibrant colors. The ink is fast drying too, so you’re able to use or organize them soon after printing.
It has an input capacity of 250 sheets, ideal for fast printing and storage. It also works for two-sided printing. You can connect this printer up to your Wi-Fi, making it easy to set up. Furthermore, it’s a reliable printer, which should last you a long time.
- Fast printing – ideal for professional use.
- Reliable printer – long-lasting.
- The printer occasionally fails but works when re-started.
- Everything you need for impressive prints – From borderless, two-sided color prints to the built-in Wi-Fi Direct for easy mobile printing, this HP color inkjet printer delivers exceptional productivity for your small business
- Our most powerful printing app ever – The HP Smart app allows you to set up your HP wireless printer, scan documents with your camera, and print from your smartphone
- Affordable, professional color - Manage your budget with professional-quality color at up to 50% less cost per page than lasers
- Redefine expectations - Use the HP JetAdvantage Management Solution set to control your fleet: add new devices and solutions, update features, and apply corporate policies with ease
- Original HP ink – This HP office printer uses Original HP 952 cartridges. Get up to 2X the pages with HP 952XL high yield ink
If you primarily work with vinyl stickers, then the Workforce WF-7710 Wireless Wide-Format Color Inkjet Printer is for you. Vinyl stickers can be tricky to work with because sometimes they smudge, or the colors end up blending together.
You can totally avoid that problem with this printer, as it’s designed to work well with vinyl paper. It also works just as well with other papers, so you have options.
It’s also a small printer, ideal for students, or those with small homes. Likewise, it prints in both black and white, and in color.
Furthermore, it’s a wireless printer, meaning it can easily connect to your Wi-Fi. It also has a modern touchscreen interface, which is easier for some users.
- Great for vinyl stickers – no smudging.
- Versatile – works with various paper types.
- Compact printer – doesn’t take up too much space.
- The modern touchscreen interface is not ideal for those who prefer a traditional printer.
- Storage Dimensions: 22.3" W x 19.1" D x 13.4" H
- Epson all-in-one printer can print, scan, copy and fax
- PrecisionCore technology lets you create borderless prints up to 13" x 19" in size
- 250-sheet paper tray can also hold up to 20 sheets of photo paper or 10 envelopes
- Automatic 2-sided print speeds of 8.7 ppm (ISO) in black and 6 ppm (ISO) in color
When buying a printer for stickers, you need to factor in what your primary use for the printer is, and if you have any particular needs.
For example, those who use a printer for personal use vs. professional use will have different needs. It also depends on whether you need to print a mass amount, or whether it’s for casual use.
If you’re using the printer for personal use, then it’s likely that you will have the following needs: quality, versatility, and reliability. However, if you’re using the printer for professional use, you may prioritize the following: quality, speed, reliability.
Printing quality is key, whether you’re using your sticker printer for personal use, or professional. There’s no point buying a printer if the outcome is going to be shoddy.
This means you’re going to want a printer that does not smudge, works with a variety of paper types. You should also consider how many cartridges the printer can fit.
If you’re looking for dynamic, vibrant color, then you’re going to want a printer that can fit at a minimum of six cartridges. You also need to factor in the design of the machine.
If your stickers are going to be glossy, do not buy a machine that was designed to work with vinyl stickers. It’s fine if the printer is compatible with a range of paper types, but check the specifications before you buy.
Whether speed is important to you, will depend on what you’re using your printer for. If it’s for a craft project, then speed might not be overly important to you. While your stickers are printing, you can always work on another piece of the puzzle.
However, if you’re creating stickers for a business, then speed is going to be more important to you. That’s because of the age-old saying, ‘time is money’.
You don’t want to be waiting around for your stickers to print when you could have invested in a better, quicker model. This is just general time efficiency, but it’s always important to buy the highest quality model for your business needs.
One thing to consider is versatility. Generally speaking, this is more important if the printer is being used for personal use.
That’s because, in your home, it would be more ideal to just have one printer that can do everything, compared to two printers, for two different needs. It just saves a lot of space, and money on cartilages.
Now, depending on the size of your business, it might be better to have a sticker printer that solely focuses on sticker printing. This is because you’re already going to have a standard, good-quality printer. So, it’s just not a make-or-break variable.
Okay, so this comes down to what brand you choose. There are some brands that are more trusted and produce more reliable printers. There are other brands that are newer, which have mixed reviews.
Likewise, you also have new brands, which are absolute game-changers. One key tip is to read customer reviews. There are some brands that have been about for years, who have published dodgy printers.
All the printers in our list have been thoroughly researched, but if you’re going to research privately, be sure to do your customer checking.
The size of the printer just depends on how much space you have. Whether it’s for business use or personal use, you do not want something which looks out of place.
Some printers on our list, such as the Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-In-One Color Inkjet is compact printer, that is still excellent in quality.
If you have a lot of space, then the size doesn’t really matter, but some printers come up large, so check the dimensions before you buy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Stickers Waterproof?
Stickers can be waterproof, but it depends on the paper type you’re using. If you want waterproof stickers, e.g., for mugs, then you need to use vinyl paper. Ensure that the specifications state that it is waterproof paper, and not water-resistant.
Will A Laser Printer Burn Vinyl Paper?
Yes, you should try to avoid using a laser printer with vinyl paper. You should get an inkjet printer if you want to use vinyl stickers, opposed to a laser printer. That’s just because the method of an inkjet printer is more compatible, e.g., less likely to melt the paper.
We hope that we’ve helped you on your journey to find the best printer for stickers.
Whether you have a business that needs some added extras, or whether you’re a crafty person who is looking to make some stickers, we’re sure that you will find a printer for you on this list.